Important Instructions to Process an Emergency Exit Permit/Out Pass
- The Applicant must produce a valid copy of his/her own Birth Certificate or CNIC or Passport along with his parent’s CNIC copies.
- No need to bring any picture.
- Please visit the Consulate before you buy the ticket to check your eligibility.
- Exit Permit/Out Pass will be issued within 3-5 days after successfully submission of the same.
- Note: Free tickets are also available for those who are unable to buy their tickets. However, free tickets will take around 1-2 months to be issued to the eligible illegal immigrants.
- For more information or any query related to Illegal Immigrants/Missing Illegal Immigrants or Deportation Centers, please send us an e-mail along with all the available data of the missing illegal immigrant at firstname.lastname@example.org